Flat Glass Software
Smart-Toolbox has been designed with flat glass businesses in mind.
Design, quote, order, schedule, invoice, and report all from one tool.
Running your flat glass business
Smart-Toolbox is software designed specifically for the flat glass industry. We work closely with our customers to ensure our software meets their needs and is consistently at the forefront of innovation.
Smart-Toolbox is designed to manage all aspects of your flat glass business:
- Clean, professional quotes with customer-specific pricing, terms and conditions
- Integration with popular accounting software so your accounts team can easily reconcile invoices and payments
- Powerful scheduling functionality to manage staff, vehicles or workshop stations from one screen
- Quote revision tracking to manage changes in job scope
- Seamless links between quotes, invoices, work orders and other job documentation make paperwork a breeze
Why should I use Smart-Toolbox over general point-of-sale software?
Flat glass can be a tricky business. Sometimes jobs progress smoothly from enquiry to quote, quote to glass order, order to installation, installation to invoicing and payment but those jobs are the exception rather than the rule.
Realistically, flat glass projects often proceed in stages, requiring multiple quote revisions, site visits and partial payments. This is where Smart-Toolbox is so powerful, it understands the way you work so you don't have to spend valuable time adapting the software to your business or worse — adapting your business to the software.
Smart-Toolbox understands glass pricing in a way generic point-of-sales (POS) systems don't. Pricing can be for each lineal foot of glass, processing costs, hardware, labor time, line items, shipping costs and more. You can also set different prices for different customers should you need to. You'll have a standardized pricing structure for all flat glass projects across your business in no time.
Glass drawing and design
Smart-Toolbox comes with Smart-Glass, an easy-to-use glass drawing tool that can handle complex shapes and cutouts. Use an existing shape in the library as a starting point or go completely custom and build a panel based on your measurements, Smart-Glass is highly flexible and intuitive.
Features of Smart-Glass:
- Drag and drop cutouts directly from the library onto your drawing
- Interactive drawings which update in real-time
- Export drawings to PDF, DXF or straight to production software
- Cloud-based, available anywhere you have an internet connection
Smart-Glass has all of those features yet it is faster at drawing glass than either CAD or pen and paper.
Smart-Toolbox with Smart-Glass is a flat glass software package with the complex needs of flat glass businesses in mind.
Beat the competition!
Streamline job management and business operations with Smart-Toolbox